[sca-comments] [SPAM] China to USA/highest quality shipping service/From DFH JennyFu /DDP/DDU/door to door

Jennyfudfh at 163.com Jennyfudfh at 163.com
Fri May 28 21:37:22 CDT 2021

Greeting From Jenny!
Do you buy any products in China?
I am Jenny from DFH Freight in Shenzhen.
We are mainly engaged in the transportation service from China to USA .
The main services are:
Air to airport
Sea to port
Sea DDP to door
Air DDP to the door
Four international express (DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx)
I have been in this business for 9 years and can always offer the best price and advice to my clients.
Sincerely hope you can get better service, better price and more business.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks and best regards.Jenny Fu(DFH service manager)Mobile: +86 159 9959 1469Skype: wuliukuaidi5452QQ:917085925Wechat/Whatsapp: +86 159 9959 1469