[sca-comments] [Keep] [Announcements] Resolution to Further Lift Suspension of In-Person Activity in the SCA as of July 1st, 2021

Craig Daniel craigbdaniel at gmail.com
Fri May 28 18:51:52 CDT 2021

Given the state of vaccination in the United States, and the common-sense
precautions still listed here, I say as someone who has been a proponent of
the slow and cautious tack taken so far that this seems very good to me.
Following the science means getting cautious, and then easing up as
scientific progress allows. This resolution fits that to a tee.

I would ideally like to see masks required for indoor activities (except
eating and drinking) Society-wide for a little longer, but that's not a
very important point.

I would like to also see language about kingdoms being allowed to impose
any additional restrictions they deem necessary, as other countries have
not yet had as much vaccine access as the United States. This is a great US
policy and leaders in other countries should be able to make decisions for
the places they lead in.

 - Noble Jaume de Monçó, Atlantia