[sca-comments] Fighting requirements

Paul Newton siromarad at gmail.com
Fri May 28 16:56:13 CDT 2021

I would like to draw your attention to a few points.
1. Fighters with medical conditions that make wearing masks difficult and
are vaccinated and will voluntarily show proof should be allowed to
participate.
Not allowing this is discriminatory.
2. Vaccinated people should not need to wear masks. It is an unnecessary
safety issue as we are all out of shape it causes dizziness and unsafe
practices.
3. The fighting requirements are far excessive compared to state and CDC
mandates and should be reduced to state guidelines.

Thank you.
Omarad the Wary.
Middle Kingdom Knight, Pelican, former SEM