[sca-comments] [SPAM] INVESTMENT PLAN

victorrapheal victorrapheal98 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 23:37:48 CDT 2021

Greetings Dear,

My name is Victor Rapheal I represent a Private Investor who wish
to invest in your country in any VIABLE Business/Project but her
problem is how to transfer the fund to your country because she
does not want her government to know that she is investing
outside her country. She is also looking for a good investment
Manager who will manage the business for a period of ten years
hence she wish to remain a silent Investor within this period.
She made the money during the time of her father as the country
President and she deposited the fund cash in a vault  in
Kenya/South Africa.

Because of the Investor's father's top political affiliation with
his government coupled with the fact that SHE does not want HIS
government to know that SHE is investing outside her country, a
direct fund transfer to your account from her country will not be
possible and bank to bank transfer will also expose the
Investor's status which is the more reason SHE chose to be a
silent Investor.

Your assistance is needed to transfer this fund out the country
to your investment account. For this role alone you will be
entitled to 5% of the total fund once transferred to your
account. Also you will be entitle to 30% of the AROI as the
Investment Manager for a period of 10 years. The amount involved
is US$550 million.

NOTE: You will  be required  to meet the Investor in Kenya or
South Africa to sign the Confidential Working Agreement/CWA in
person. After the signing of the CWA, your name as a foreigner
will be used to deposit the fund in the bank for further transfer
to your home account in tranches for immediate investment on
agreed VIABLE  projects/business.

YOUR FLIGHT TICKETS AND HOTEL EXPENSES WILL BE FULLY PAID BY THE
INVESTOR.

If you are ready to proceed, I will send to you the Investor's
draft CWA for your review. Upon your confirmation of the terms of
the CWA I will then send to you my Finder's Fee Agreement (FFA)
which you will sign and return back to me before I will introduce
you to the Investor to deal directly with her and arrange a
meeting. My Finder's Fee (commission) is 40% of your 5% earning
will be paid to me ONLY after you must have received the
investment fund in your account.

If on the contrary you don't have the capacity for this
transaction, you may introduce any of your trusted business
partner and you are sure of huge benefit on this transaction.

I am expecting your respond.

Regards,
Mr.VICTOR RAPHEAL
Business consultant