[sca-comments] Partnership | SCA x JoinMyTrip 🌏

Akshaya Hebbar akshaya at travelsation.com
Thu May 27 11:38:01 CDT 2021

Dear SCA Team,

I hope you’re doing well. I’m Akshaya from JoinMyTrip
<https://www.joinmytrip.com/en/>, a travel tech startup company based in
Germany. Our platform facilitates like-minded travellers to offer or
discover trips. Our 140,000+ users come back inspired when choosing to
travel through JoinMyTrip. This is because travellers in JoinMyTrip connect
in an authentic way which is also easy, enjoyable and safe to use.

Why should you partner with JoinMyTrip?

   1.

   We offer a generous revenue sharing model, starting with a 15€
   commission rate for every trip booked or published in JoinMyTrip.
   2.

   We provide a reference link and a discount code, so users can register
   an account where they only pay a discounted 5% as platform fee for using
   the platform.
   3.

   Revenue increases for every partner you add to our platform by promoting
   JoinMyTrip.

Besides our really competitive payouts we offer:

   -

   Tracking links.
   -

   A fully comprehensive partnership guide.
   -

   Real time statistics and affiliate support from JoinMyTrip team.

Our goal is that young travellers in your community experience
opportunities for cultural understanding and self development. Hence, we
want to work in synergy with organizations like SCA . For you, this would
mean more varied avenues to unlock the earning potential of your community
presence.

I truly believe that SCA and JoinMyTrip have a similar mission or at least
our values align with yours. So, I would love it if we could work together
and create a mutually beneficial relationship for the both of us.

If this sounds interesting to you, would you be available for a meeting
next week for us to discuss further? Of course,  we are open to new ideas
as well.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Akshaya

*JoinMyTrip*

Tresckowstraße 54