[sca-comments] Recent social media policy

Brigid Costello socialmedia at sca.org
Sat May 22 16:40:22 CDT 2021

Hi Jennifer,

thanks so much for taking the time to drop me a line.

Yes, agree.  I'm including an FAQ on the subject which should hopefully go out very shortly. It will look something very similar to this.

Based on this policy, can SCA Inc. take away my SCA name?

Nope. Your SCA name belongs to you. We can use it to demonstrate your connection to the SCA and that's it. This will only be an issue if you are bullying, abusive, harassing, using hate speech, or threatening the well-being of others.

Thanks again for your note.

Brigid Costello (she/her)
Society Social Media
(Baroness Anne de Tournai, OP, OL)