[sca-comments] New Social Media Policy

James Mowry jmowry at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 14:21:53 CDT 2021

I am greatly concerned about the New Social Media Policy as being over reaching and intrusive.  It is not the job of the SCA to dictate what I can and cannot post on my social media accounts.  Furthermore the SCA does not hold ownership of my registered name and device.  I can use them both at my digression.   I have been a member of the SCA for almost 30 years and a peer.  I would advise the BOD to change this policy in regards to personal social media accounts.  This new policy will cost the SCA memberships and involvment.

James P. Mowry
SKA Master Ian Campbell of Glen Mor
AEthelmearc