[sca-comments] Comments to peerage proposal

Per Berg per.berg at yahoo.se
Sat May 15 08:06:31 CDT 2021

Greetings,

I think I understand the thinking behind this proposal, but in my mind
this feels too much like a second hand peerage. It's like a consolation
prize.

I am an archer myself and have been following the discussion for a
peerage for archery and other activities and are in favor of that, but
not in this way. If I were to be offered such a peerage that is proposed
I think I would say no.

In my mind we can't just add more peerages, we need to rethink the whole
system. As I see it most activities could fit into the three original
peerages with a little bit of adjustment, sure some new titles and
symbols needs to be created for variants within each peerage but that
would in my mind be a better way forward then the current proposal.

Best regards
Pedher Mikaelson