[sca-comments] Large events and COVID-19 protocols

Ross Roegner rroegner at director.sca.org
Wed Mar 31 11:21:22 CDT 2021

Thanks for reaching out, Jenn!

I appreciate you taking the time to write in and share your thoughts. We always appreciate feedback from SCA Members.

We have been in contact with several health experts to help inform the board as we plot the course for the SCA in the coming months. We have also already had several meetings to discuss the ins and outs of reopening. Please be patient and expect an announcement soon. Thank you!

Warm Regards,
Bart Roegner
Director, SCA Board of Directors
Ombudsman for the kingdoms of Atenveldt, Artemisia, and A&S
rroegner at director.sca.org
205-907-3788