[sca-comments] [SPAM] Challenge to try our product for Google Analytics.

Web Analytics safedesk at linkadwords.com
Fri Mar 5 00:09:42 CST 2021

WebLeads 6.0 for Google Analytics.

Invitation to Google Analytics users
Sign in with Google Analytics
http://may.accounts-hubsalesdata.info/index.php/campaigns/ld49239g17433/track-url/mn743y24t13f1/be5a71746cb9a1f2193528944d70226853a36dd7 and
try WebLeads 6.0
http://may.accounts-hubsalesdata.info/index.php/campaigns/ld49239g17433/track-url/mn743y24t13f1/d6341404570cd9332c9acf14034e20b4efc6b49a

As we move into 2021, when more and more companies are expected to
focus on the digital customer journey, digital lead generation appears
to be the call of the hour.
Securing constant access to new leads, augmented contacts, and
relevant communications have become the most important areas for
growth and success in all B2B industries.
WebLeads 6.0 provides even more detailed information about your web
visitors including company name, website, key employees, phone number,
contact email and visitor interaction - everything you need to boost
your sales and marketing. Easy export of your leads into Excel or your
CRM platform.
Sign in with Google Analytics and try WebLeads 6.0 for free.

Sign in with Google
http://may.accounts-hubsalesdata.info/index.php/campaigns/ld49239g17433/track-url/mn743y24t13f1/be5a71746cb9a1f2193528944d70226853a36dd7
© 2020 Fastbase Inc.
Fastbase Inc. is listed on the OTC Stock market under the ticker code:
FBSE
http://may.accounts-hubsalesdata.info/index.php/campaigns/ld49239g17433/track-url/mn743y24t13f1/8e1a92839819f796add292b00b1ba10b1744aee6
You’re receiving this mandatory email service announcement to update
you about important changes to your Web Leads account for Google
Analytics.
Unsubscribe here
http://may.accounts-hubsalesdata.info/index.php/campaigns/ld49239g17433/track-url/mn743y24t13f1/1bca9ce5e726cb88da8356bace7dee3db2ab45eb
If you want to stop further correspondence with FastBase Inc.