[sca-comments] Connections for extras

Douglas Johnson douglasduffyjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 20:07:27 CST 2021

Hello,

I am the head of a small production team, we are wanting to make a short
trailer for a project we are working on and are looking for extras. The
project takes place in 5th century scotland so we are looking for people
familiar with ancient combat and gear. My friend recommended contacting you
guys to see if you would at all be interested in helping us out, due to you
being in contact with people that fit what we are looking for. The filming
will be probably just a day or two either later this month or early next,
following covid regulations of course. We are working on a limited budget
but we will compensate whatever we can.

Thank you for your time.
Douglas Johnson
[image: Eye-MonLogo1emailtag.png]