[sca-comments] Corpora XB Grievances

Matthew Garner Link18871 at msn.com
Wed Jul 28 05:09:08 CDT 2021

The main concern I have over this is who determines what is and isn't hate speech. Who will be determining it? Thr Board of Directors? This seems to me like a very dangerous path to take concerning this kind of topic simply because someone may consider something hate speech and it may not be. This could also turn into a very politically charged type of situation. I didn't join the SCA to have more politics brought into my life and I know several others in my group who would feel the same way. It would be best for all of us if the Board of Directors and others did not make this decision. If this does go through I am quite sure this is just one more thing in a long line of things that the Board of Directors have done that will push people away.