[sca-comments] [SPAM] Re: OK sca-comments 2021-07-28 05:42:08

oiloncanvas@foxmail.com oiloncanvas at foxmail.com
Tue Jul 27 16:42:08 CDT 2021

▶1. Change is a part of life.
Everyone has their own cherished memories.
Everyone has their own precious photos.
We can turn your photo into a 100% hand-painted oil painting and deliver worldwide.
 ( Free shipping to any address in the world )
▶2. Let us turn your precious photo into a timeless, priceless, hand-painted oil painting.
All 100% hand-painted by our world-class professional artists.
If you need a handmade oil painting, just email us your photo / picture for a quotation.
We will reply to you email immediately.
▶3. We can paint any photo, we can paint any picture.
  168C4782-D3E5-47FB-8D14-8D8B624C9C98
2021-07-28 05:42:08
sca-comments
(1) CUSTOM OIL PAINTING: FAMILY PORTRAIT, 100% Hand-Painted By Real Artist ▼

(2) CUSTOM OIL PAINTING: GRANDPARENTS & GRANDCHILDREN, 100% Hand-Painted By Real Artist ▼

(3) CUSTOM OIL PAINTING: PARENTS & CHILDREN, 100% Hand-Painted By Real Artist ▼

(4) CUSTOM OIL PAINTING: COUPLE PORTRAITS, 100% Hand-Painted By Real Artist ▼

(5) CUSTOM OIL PAINTING: INDIVIDUAL PORTRAITS, 100% Hand-Painted By Real Artist ▼

(6) CUSTOM OIL PAINTING: CHILD / BABY, 100% Hand-Painted By Real Artist ▼

(7) CUSTOM OIL PAINTING: PET PORTRAITS, 100% Hand-Painted By Real Artist ▼

(8) CUSTOM OIL PAINTING: HOUSE PORTRAITS, 100% Hand-Painted By Real Artist ▼

(9) CUSTOM OIL PAINTING: OUTDOOR PORTRAITS, 100% Hand-Painted By Real Artist ▼