[sca-comments] I want to study at a yeshiva

Benjamin Brown blackstonezealot at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 08:01:17 CDT 2021

  Sometime during the 1930's through the use of quantum mechanics
principles the American government developed something called
"ghost-technology", this ghost technology capacitated the user to be
invisible and occupy space time without being detected by the human senses
or other scientific instruments and also gave the user the ability to walk
and pass through lead, metal and the physical substance of his environment
around him. Using this ghost technology they started artificially
inseminating the women of the general public with genetically engineered
material controlling every pregnancy, demasculating our fathers and
inhibiting our capacity to evolve naturally. If you look at pictures of
people from the 20's, 30's and 40's (black, asian, white, jewish, Arab and
native american) and compare them to pictures of what people look like now
you will see the difference right away, and you should also note that all
our "celebrities" are all genetically engineered and that the genetic
engineering programs started with soldiers and celebrities sometime in the
1930's but that selective breeding programs had been utilized sometime
before WW 2 began. We are all genetically engineered slaves. The ghost
technology also gave us the capacity to stimulate dormant parts of the
human brain developing psychic ability, telepathic ability and tele-kinetic
ability which means we are being spied on by people with the capacity to
read minds. The ghost technology also gives us the ability to repair
damaged nervous systems, like broken backs and necks and can be used to
treat certain disorders like cerebral palsy which means that it is up to
the Jewish people, according to the apocalyptic prophecies of isaiah, to
make this technology common knowledge and that by putting it into
circulation they would validate the messianic prophecies stanza "lame men
walk" which means the messianic era is just a stones throw away. Using the
ghost technology they can also cure blindness and deafness, extend human
life, switch someone's brain into a different body and keep it alive, which
is why you should be careful about who you trust or who you are sleeping
with or marrying because there is always a chance that it is not the person
they appear to be. It could even be a man's brain in a real women's body!
     The other key to exposing that we are on the verge of witnessing the
validation of the Jewish faith is that there are certain conspiracies
devoted to using the united states of america to validate the Christian
revelations prophecy which is also a "baal" summoning rite, which
interestingly enough is the reason we are in the spirit of Elijah and he is
sounding the alarm and announcing the arrival of the true Messianic King!
     Christianity is meant to be detrimental to the liberation of Israel
and ultimately the people of the world. It was created for the sole purpose
of attacking descendants of the Israelite King but also promotes an
impossibility as the basis for it's mythology, because in no way could a
descendant of King David be crucified because King David was protected by
the Davidic Covenant, and so were his descendants. The revelations prophecy
isn't just an attempt at attacking the potential Messianic Liberator but
also removing him from his throne and simultaneously summoning "baal" by
bringing a statue to life, endangering the life of every Jew and Muslim and
every knee that bends and head that bows to the Lord G-d of Israel. At some
point in time in our near past they also developed the capacity to travel
through time and go back in time to give us the TaNaKh and the Quran which
would be the foundation for our spiritual principles and the rules that if
practiced correctly would help us to selectively breed up the evolutionary
chain and through the consolidation of genetic material introduce new
aspects of genetic variations that would otherwise not exist. In theory, it
is how G-d and nature has managed to produce the different variations and
species of animals that exist today. This is the "Day of Judgement" as
stated by the Holy Quran and one of the final acts of the Jewish apocalypse
as set forward by the Jewish Apocalyptic Prophets. King David's descendant
is the true Messianic King, and Islam was the set up to the fulfillment of
G-d's promise to Haggar, and though troubled times are ahead, our true
liberation is at hand, so be cautious because someone is always whatching
you and reading your mind.
     I also want to warn you that the United States Government and British
Government through the use of this ghost technology and psychic ability
have been brain-washing their citizens at least since the 1960's. Two
examples of this are Charles Manson and Mark David Chapman, the guy who
shot John Lennon. They were both not only brainwashed using L.S.D. but also
influenced by psychic ability into committing their crimes. There is a book
called "Meta-programming and Beta-programming" by a Carl Jung in which he
talks about how you can condition someone with the use of L.S.D. and
marijuana. I have never taken L.S.D. nor will I ever take it but
experienced marijuana conditioning and attribute it to the break-up of me
and one of my high school girlfriends, so must warn you that even if
marijuana conditioning isn't as severe or intense as L.S.D. conditioning it
still has the capacity to ruin relationships and influence our behavior in
a way that wasn't or isn't natural to us.
     The other thing I would like to mention is that these ghost agents
that lurk us also influence our behavior right down to our sexual impulses
and habitual practices and are so suttle that you wouldn't have any idea
that someone is influencing you into over-eating or being aroused by
someone at work so that you cheat on your husband or spouse with their
friends or relatives, damaging our capacity to work together and fight off
our oppressors. This is why the Ten Commandments are so important. Some of
the things they influence us into doing are considered lude or grotesque in
hopes of dehumanizing the population. Notice that the things that we
indulge in now or consider to be acceptable now, 40 or 50 years ago were
deemed rather sociably unacceptable. These people watch us bathe and have
sex and influence us into pleasuring ourselves and than watch us as we do
it. They do this not only to us but married women, and our children. The
point being that if you see someone behaving promiscuously or someone who
suffers from obesity, chances are they are being attacked, we are all being
attacked. They also genetically engineer us, regardless of social class, to
be homosexuals, slow or incapable of competing with other students or
athletes and even go so far as to putting drugs in our children's state
mandated vaccines that inhibit cerebral development affecting their
athletic and academic ability.
     Something else I want to mention is that our entertainment, music,
books and media are promoting promiscuous behaviors amongst the general
population, not only in hopes of causing divorces and spreading STDs, but
attacking the family unit and making it more difficult for people to work
together and trust each other and build healthy homes and lifestyles for
their children. Where one household had one video game system and computer
and car and change of clothing, the divorced household has to purchase and
maintain two video game systems, two computers, two cars and two sets of
clothing etc. In order to boost profit margins and create a general public
that is incapable of uniting in fighting off an oppressor that has
conditioned them for consumerism.
     The other things that they are doing by promoting promiscuous
behaviors amongst the general public is they are making it more difficult
to spot which people are sexually assaulted by their parents as such
behavior is traumatic to the point that in most cases the individual is
robbed of their feelings of security and indulges their sexual appetite at
any and every opportunity or is turned off to the members of the opposite
sex. These practices are more closely associated with pagan Arabs and
greeks, so much so in the Greek's case that it produced the name of a Greek
island, "Lesbos". There are some cases or many cases I should say, where
the behavior is the result of conditioning coupled with psychological
trauma or genetic engineering. The Greeks and arabs believed that these
practices made their children stronger and the Talmudic story of Lot
breeding with his daughters alludes to those practices by emphasizing that
Lot himself did not initiate the act and even in fact had to be inhibited
by drunkeness in order to participate in copulation that had the greater
purpose of keeping the blood-line alive and consolidating genetic material
as well and in any case makes a point of saying "Jews do NOT have sex with
their children..." for indulgence or any other purpose associated with
idolatry.
     Christianity was created for the sole purpose of taking a spiritually
concerned demographic and leading them into slavery and keeping them in
ignorance and was also a tactful maneuver meant to attack the descendants
of King David, the Jewish People, and impose the Egyptian diety known as
Osiris upon them. A majority of Christian and Catholic practices and the
Christian text are attributed to the first recognized established Christian
church, the Roman Catholic Church, and consists of practices and texts that
are contrary to the Ten Commandments, the body of law given to the newly
freed Israelites to invoke protection from G-d, and keep them from ever
finding themselves in bondage ever again. From the worship of idols of baby
Jesus and Mary, elaborations of Isis and Horus, to the engraven images of
Christ's crucifixion which typically decorate Catholic churches, to the
worship of Jesus as god and the worship of idols of stone and wood of the
saints. They also promote the ideas that you don't need to be circumcised
to be protected by G-d, but state that you are "circumcised by the blood of
christ" or that you can be "circumcised in the heart"; practice the Sabbath
on Sunday instead of saturday, the word for Saturday in hebrew is
"shabbat", the word for seven in Arabic is "sabba", the word for Saturday
is Spanish is "sabbado", and made the ending of prayers with "amen" common
practice, to end your prayers with amen is to invoke the Egyptian sun god
Amun-Ra, which null and voids the Abrahamic Covenant and Sinai Covenant
which means the Israelites G-d does not have to protect and safeguard you.
     Whoever is responsible for these practices saw power in Jewish Law and
to some extent knew the validity of their instillment and was aware of
their interaction with the Israelite G-d, the Lord G-d of Israel. I would
also like to say furthermore that there are passages in the Christian bible
which refer to a "god of this world" (2 corinthians 4:4) associating the
material world with the devil or Satan and promoting the idea that there
was another god associated with the spiritual world, further evidence of a
zoroastrian influence in the philosophies and ideas in the Christian text.
I also need to inform you the majority of the Christian myths surrounding
the devil or Satan and his establishment of dominion over the earth are
associated with the "book of watchers" or "book of enoch" and are under
handed attempts at disguising Satanism as something Abrahamic, meaning that
there are people that have no idea that by practicing Christianity and
Catholicism they are inadvertantly worshipping the devil, and attacking
King David and his descendants. The book of watchers and the book of enoch
are both Christian texts that were not incorporated into the TaNaKh due to
their anti-abrahamic philosophy as emphasized by the passage in Isaiah "the
Lord G-d creates light, the Lord G-d creates darkness, the Lord G-d creates
peace and the Lord G-d creates war". G-d is responsible for all things that
happen in contrast to the Christian perception that all good things come
from G-d and all bad things come from the devil.
     The main body of the Christ mythology is actually a variation and
consolidation of the "Set and Osiris Mythology" which were meant to be
symbolic of chaos and order and maybe even good and evil. In one variation
of the myth set defeats osiris and dismembers him and throws his body parts
into the Nile river at which point and time a fish comes along and eats his
penis demasculating him, (note the connection between the Jesus fish and
the fish of Set) then Isis comes along and draws the pieces of Osiris from
the Nile and reassembles him using her "magic", but because she cannot find
his penis, puts in place of it a reed from the river, and copulates with
him producing their son horus. This variation of the myth gave rise to the
idea of Jesus conquering death. In another variation of the Set and Osiris
mythology, set tricks his younger brother Osiris into a sarcophagis and
shuts it on him, and it eventually winds up at the base of a tree; these
aspects of this myth gave rise to the crucifixion and the Christian myth
that Jesus was the tree of life centered in the garden of Eden and the
literary metaphors of crucifixion through being tied to a tree. There is
also an obvious connection between the Christian cross and the Egyptian
symbol the ankh being symbolic of eternal life.
     The last thing I would like to mention is that the angel known as
Lucifer and the devil are not the same thing. The Greek church fathers took
every moment that a protagonist, or the Hebrew stories, were met with
resilience and opposition and attributed them to their concocted entity
known as the devil, associating Lucifer, the serpent of genesis, baal and
death with a single character. To understand why and how this happened you
must investigate the influence of the Greek language on the Hebrew texts
and again, study the book of watchers or the book of enoch and famialiarize
yourself with the fallen angel mythology responsible for the discrepency.
These texts were influenced and inspired by the Greek titan and icarus
mythologies and in any event impose the fallen angel leader referred to in
the text as "Azael" or "Sazael" upon Lucifer; Lucifer and Satan are not the
same thing, and this was done on purpose to be a deliberate assault on the
Jewish people and their social hierarchy associated with their practices
and their messengers of G-d. There is also the connection to the
demasculation of King David's descendant by the revelations prophecy by
referring to him as a "man-child", another obvious tell that Christianity
is a religion of set, and an attempt at attacking and dethroning a
potential world liberator. I would also like to mention that the aspect of
the revelations prophecy that is a baal summoning rite are the passages in
which a statue is brought to life, the price of a loaf of bread increases
to a denarius, or a full day's wage for the benefit of the aristocratic
class, or "the oil and the wine" which survived unscathed.
     America was established for the sole purpose of validating the
revelations prophecy and it is the reason the American government
assassinated Martin Luther King Jr. and John F. Kennedy ( none were worthy
to loosen the seals ) and the reason that the American government sold guns
and ammunition to so called "Islamic Terrorist Groups" such as I.S.I.S. to
displace and massacre Syrian Christians to validate the prophecy further (
those will be persecuted in my name ); it is also the reason there is a
state called Virginia, as in Virgin alluding to the immaculate conception.
There is also a connection between the revelations prophecy, the book of
watchers and the book of enoch and the sinking of the titanic; Titanic, as
in the titan's ship. Remember that it was the wealthier class of people
that survived it's sinking. It's obvious that the Vatican and Magi
conspiracy treat their human resources as expendable as they are
responsible for the titanic's sinking and massacred and displaced Syrians.
     I would also like to mention my experience with psychic ghost agents
and the legitamacy of the Quran as an Abrahamic text, and it's advice in
respect to the modern age. The Prophet Muhammad ( peace and blessings be
upon him ) and his revelation were the re-establishment of Abrahamic laws
among the pagan Arabs and Christian people and that it was the correction
of the behavior of the people of the Byzantine's empire that made Islam so
successful. I've also witnessed the scientific affects on "cursed" fruit,
which spoils quicker than fruit that has not been cursed and know that it
is not the magician who is responsible for the affect on the fruit but a
ghost agent and his psychic ability giving validity to the Prophet
Muhammad's warning ( peace and blessings be upon him ) to stay away from
magic, divination and superstition. Islam has more of a relation to
sciences and mathematics because of it's relation to the period in which it
happened; and sorcerers practicing sex rites associated with the worship of
baal and moloch have no idea that the energy they feel, or powers they
believe to be witnessing are conditioning resulting from a psychic ghost
agent's psychic ability and that they are being tricked. It is also well
established that Disney sexually assaults minors and practices pagan
orgiastic rituals, and so do people in high ranking government and
corporate offices and athletic and entertainment celebrities and sometimes
in order to achieve positions of high ranking authority, wealth and power
are expected to sexually assault their own children.
     My name is Benjamin Wilfred Brown and the reason I know these things
is because when the Magi and Vatican conspiracy couldn't get their hands on
the Davidic Bloodline to build the revelations prophecy around him, I
assume, found a different Hebrew bloodline to abuse and attempted to pass
it off as their "holy grail", which I couldn't possibly be, because there
never was a christ, I am not Jesus, and my desire is to be Jewish as I
believe that the murder of my great grandfather, the poisoning of my
grandmother which reduced her to a vegetable and killed her, and the murder
of my father all occured due to my family's ignorance concerning their
Abrahamic ancestry, and their inability to adhere to the laws of Moses and
Abrahamic laws that would invoke the Lord G-d's protection. That means that
for more than 500 years my bloodline was waiting in America to be initiated
into exposing Christianity as unabrahamic and due to their final acts being
associated with the revelations prophecy's abandonement, help with the
reassertion of the validity of the TaNaKh and Holy Quran. I would also like
to add that Hinduism and Bhuddism were also created were also created with
the intention of oppressing the general public as it's ideas and
philosophies not only promote celibacy and portray material wealth as a
burden, oppressive if you create a society in which material wealth is
responsible for social mobility, but also cause it's ideas, applied to the
challenge of Elijah as seen in the Revelations prophecy or story of Elijah
could be in some sense perceived as detrimental to the success of the
Jewish and Muslim people against the conspiracy of sorcerers devoted to
oppressing the people of the world and removing them from the equation. It
is also the "diefication" of a man that makes Bhuddism a direct threat to
the Elijah challenge and one could even say that Bhuddism and Hinduism were
created, quite possibly, around the revelations prophecy Elijah challenge,
a prophecy that if validated would kill off 2\3's of the world's
population. That means that it is not a coincidence that bhuddist monks do
not procreate and that it is most likely due to an oppressive social
hierarchy who intends to remove them from the equation, and that it is not
a coincidence that the bhuddist prophecies predict the coming of a bhudda
sometime during the expected messianic era, an obvious attempt at
disrupting the era of peace as predicted by the Apocalyptic Prophets.
       What we are experiencing is the aftermath of WW 2. It is obvious
that we are being attacked, dehumanized and that someone is creating an
environment in which it is difficult to establish and raise respectable
family legacies. Our women's ability to climax during normal copulation is
inhibited with the intention of leaving the women unsatisfied so that she
seeks satisfaction outside her marriage. They do this using psychic ability
and also inhibit a man's ability to please their wife by reducing their
ability to a single climax or reducing their capacity to copulate to
minutes or even seconds. The affect this has on our communities is that it
increases the divorce rate and also increases the chance of adultery and
increases the risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease. People do
not know they are being influenced by psychics into being attracted to
people or to be aroused by people or into doing things or thinking things
they wouldn't normally say think or do. Have you ever done something only
to ask yourself, "why did I just do that?" Chances are you were influenced
by a psychic and were not in control of yourself. Government psychics get
people to behave promiscuously, shake their babies, sexually assault their
children and to behave homosexually. I also want to mention that the
fluoridation of the tap water is simply unacceptable, sometime during the
holocaust the Nazis would lace the drinking water they were giving to the
Jews they held on concentraition camps with fluoride because it lowered
their IQ's and made them more docile. That means every time you have a bowl
of soup or a cup of coffee you are consuming fluoride. Our homes are no
longer safe, we have been betrayed by our leaders for positions of power,
wealth and status. What we are experiencing as a people was predicted by
sacred texts and it is time to rethink our approach of how we ought to deal
with these things. It is obvious that someone is trying to tell us
something about the nature of our existence and the place in which we
exist, if we turn our backs on G-d, we turn our backs on the future. Do not
ignore this, and be careful because we are all under surveillance.
       The last things I want to say is that someone might bring up my past
as reason to discredit me, and I would like to say that before I was
circumcised I was manipulated and influenced into giving a transvestite a
hand job and letting an Asian man blow me for money, this was done in order
to insult me, to keep pious people away from me and possibly blackmail me
because they knew the information I would be receiving would be essential
to influencing people's decisions. I am not gay, and I know I am not an
isolated case as these people use their psychic influence, conditioning and
fashion trends to feminize males, some are more obvious than others and
have no idea that someone is insulting them.
      The other thing I want to say is as I said before, that this is the
aftermath of WW 2, that the Jewish cult was working in collaberation with
Nazi germany, and they had a falling out at some point and disagreed about
something,  and that it was at that point and time that Nazi Germany
started systematically wiping out the Jewish People, because Lucifer cult
agents were so good about concealing their identities, they decided to just
kill all the Jews. Albert Einstein was an agent for this cult and when he
worked at the patent office, it was them he was spying for, and I assume,
that he and several of his colleagues were involved in the development of
the ghost technology, UFO and time travel technology.
       There are clones of me, so be cautious because I can always be
replaced by someone who isn't as interested in safeguarding you, you cannot
trust people that say they are my friends or family, NBA, NFL or Athletic
and Entertainment celebrities or CIA and FBI agents, they have all raped my
5 year old daughters.

-Benjamin Wilfred Brown

I also want to add that ghost agents in Mexico and other places in Latin
America deliberately attack and distract the students with psychic ability
to ensure that they will not get an education or a good job I KNOW THIS AS
A CERTAINTY

There is also a connection between the mayboch car logo
The letter M and the number 13 insignia used by the Mexican Mafia and South
Side Latin American gangsters (the letter m is the 13th letter in the
alphabet) the 13th amendment and the name for blackberries in Spanish which
is "mora"
You can also stimulate the diminished parts of the brain on mentally
disabled people with the ghost technology

You should also be aware that Britney Spears has practiced human ritual
sacrifice and cannibalism and pagan orgiastic rituals with Disney which
means that some of the "jews" and celebrities she hangs out with might
participate in moloch rites and worship as well

You should also avoid buying Mars products and Starbucks products because
both promote and support pagan idolatry