[sca-comments] Use of credit/debit card attached to kingdom checking accounts

Bonnie Stringer exchequer at sca.org
Thu Jul 15 20:44:52 CDT 2021

Hi Mindy,

We totally understand the difficulties with the mail service and sometimes getting the second signer.  We do not have any plans to allow debit / credit cards. However, we do have a policy for ETF/ACH transactions.  Atenveldt’s Kingdom Financials are is good standing.  Kingdom of Atenveldt would need to request the use of ETF / ACH and add an addendum to the Financial Policy for use.

Please note, we do not allow ETF /ACH for reimbursements for Royals.

Please let me know if I can help getting this setup for your Kingdom.
bonnie