[sca-comments] Office numbers was Re: [Announcements] People On The Move

Leslie Luther-Fulton ea at sca.org
Thu Jul 15 08:58:52 CDT 2021

Dear Mr. Briggs:

I'm not sure what number it is to which you are referring, but if you need to get in touch with Membership Services that information can be found here:

https://www.sca.org/member-services

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Leslie Luther-Fulton

Executive Assistant

SCA Inc.