[sca-comments] [Announcements] People On The Move – Director-Elect – Seat E

james briggs jamesjosephbriggs at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 19:29:13 CDT 2021

What do I have to do to get some phone numbers so I can reconnect with the SCA,
    On Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 07:38:28 PM EDT, Kelly Magill via Announcements <announcements at lists.sca.org> wrote:

  #yiv7981983317 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}https://www.sca.org/news/people-on-the-move-director-elect-seat-e/

|  | People On The Move – Director-Elect – Seat E - SCA.orgThe Board of Directors announces Pug Bainter (Master Phelim Gervase) as Director-Elect to Seat E. Click for more information.www.sca.org |

Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas, CA 95036

You may also email sca-comments at lists.sca.org.

This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc.  Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.

address.