[sca-comments] sca-comments, Top 500 Paintings, 2021-07-08 06:34:07

oiloncanvas at foxmail.com oiloncanvas at foxmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:34:07 CDT 2021

Hello, I am an oil painter.
I see your email address from the website, so I try to write this email to you.
Many thanks for your trust!
1. We can turn your photo into a 100% handmade oil painting.
You can email us your photo and we will let you know the price.
2. We can turn any picture into a 100% handmade oil painting.
You can email us the picture and we will let you know the price.
3. We can also reproduce any famous painting.
The following are 500 most popular paintings.
We offer Museum Quality Reproductions.
Our reproductions are 100% handmade using the best oil paints and highest quality canvas.
You can email us a picture of the famous painting you want and we will let you know the price.
DEB3D3B6-0A72-44EC-A60F-FB8F66E18768

1. We can turn your photo into a 100% handmade oil painting.
You can email us your photo and receive an exact quote.
2. We can turn any picture into a 100% handmade oil painting.
You can email us the picture and receive an exact quote.
3. We can also reproduce any famous painting.
We offer Real Museum Quality Reproductions!
You can email us a picture/screen shot/screen capture of the famous painting and receive an exact quote.
All our paintings are 100% handmade using the best oil paints and highest quality canvas.
DEB3D3B6-0A72-44EC-A60F-FB8F66E18768
2021-07-08 06:34:07