[sca-comments] Coffex Istanbul 2021 -Attendees Contacts

Elena Jones elena.jones at visitorseventinfo.com
Wed Jul 7 07:29:57 CDT 2021

Hi,

I hope you're doing well!

Would you be interested to acquire Coffex Istanbul Attendees Email Lists-2021?

List Includes: Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Full Name, Contact Job Title, Verified Email Address, Website URL, Mailing address, Phone number, Industry and many more...

Event Name: Coffex Istanbul 2021
Type: Trade Show
New Start Date: 15 Sep 2021
New End Date: 18 Sep 2021
Venue: Halic Congress Center, Istanbul, Turkey
Number of Visitors: 2,562
Are you interested in acquiring the Attendee's info? (2,562 Contacts)
If you're interested please let me know I will assist you with further details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Elena Jones
Marketing Analyst