[sca-comments] Armord Combat Insurance and MY CALL TO YOUR ORG - DISRESPECTFUL !

Will Roberts will at actorwillroberts.com
Thu Jul 1 17:15:52 CDT 2021

Hello,

I JUST called your org to ask if you had any company that provides
insurance for Armord Combat as the insurance industry just stopped covering
that group and activity.

Why am I emailing you:
The woman I spoke to was RUDE VERY RUDE and told me she was not
interested... Interested ??? In what? not being rude on the phone call....
CLEARLY! You might find people who actually like their job to work for you
and consider FIRING that young lady!  I will NEVER call or refer to your
ORG ... she is the reason!
--
Will Roberts
702-481-5829