[sca-comments] Paid Post

Edward Blackford edward at guestpostingagency.com
Wed Oct 21 04:14:38 CDT 2020

Hi!
Hope you are having a great day! I have come across your site, and I strongly feel that your website is a perfect match for us.
We are a content marketing agency, and we’d be thrilled if you’d allow us to post relevant and non-promotional content on your website. You can help us by placing an article with a do-follow link on your site.
Let us know how much you charge for a do-follow link. We make payments through PayPal. We look forward to having a long-term relationship with you.
We’ll be happy to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards