[sca-comments] Canton of Northpass Dissolution Recommendation, East Kingdom

East Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at eastkingdom.org
Fri Oct 2 07:59:03 CDT 2020

Good morning, Ben,

All materials regarding the recommendation to dissolve the Canton of
Northpass, including your emails this week and a response from Oliver De
Bainbridge, have been compiled for the Board's meeting on October 25, 2020.
The Canton's suspension will remain in place until the Board makes a
decision about the recommendation.

In service,
Medhbh

--