[sca-comments] Please cancel Gulf Wars

Historical Dancer historicaldancer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 06:51:36 CDT 2020

Good afternoon,

In the light of the budding Covid-19 pandemic, I have been made aware thar
Gulf Wars is still occurring.   With other large scale events, like
conferences,  concerts, and actual SCA events being canceled,  the kingdom
seneschal if Ansteorra has stated that they are not even considering
canceling the event.  I think this is risky and will look poorly on the SCA
should people become sick there. We dont need more bad press.

Please tell them not to do hold the event.  It's a uneccessary at this
time.

Nicole
East