[sca-comments] 15 years of professional sheet metal vendor

Hunter HU euyuansheetmetal at 163.com
Mon Dec 28 03:37:44 CST 2020

Dear,

good day!

I am Hunter from Dongguan Ouyuan Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. I found your respectable company information from the website.

As a manufacturer of sheet metal manufacturing by professional engineers, its processes include laser cutting, stamping, bending, welding, electroplating, powder coating assembly, etc.). We believe that we will have the opportunity to cooperate, the following is our company introduction, please check and allow us to know if there is any RFQ or project we can participate, thank you!

Our advantage:

1. Low cost: labor cost is reduced by 2%-5%; manufacturing cost is reduced by 2%-4%.
2. Quality assurance: ISO9001 certification, ISO14000 and skilled inspectors, with complete inspection tools and quality management system.
3.Professional operation team, 3 sales and project managers with more than 5 years of experience in factories and international trade.
4. Fast delivery: 2-4 weeks for L/T production.
5. Professional ODM&OEM service and experience.
6. Flexible MOQ
7. Complete process and equipment: laser cutting, stamping, bending, machining, welding, painting, electroplating, assembly, etc.
8. Convenient transportation: 1 hour's drive from Shenzhen Airport and 1.5 hours' drive from Shenzhen Seaport.
9. Payment terms: payment before shipping.
Best Regards
Hunter (Cell: 0086 186 651 608 63)
Skype: Hunter Hu
Dongguan EuYuan HardWare Technology Co., Ltd.
Add: Block c, building 18, private industrial zone, hengli town, dongguan city, guangdong province, China. PC. 523465
Tel: 0086 - 769 - 8285 7686a
Fax: 0086 - 769 - 8285 7786
E-mail: EuYuanSheetMetal at 163.com ; sales1 at sheetmetalcase.com
Website: www.SheetMetalCase.com  ; euyuan.en.alibaba.com