[sca-comments] Comment on Suspending In-Person Activity

James Gilbreath jngilbreath at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 13:35:48 CST 2020

Good afternoon,

I'm writing to thank the Board for making the very difficult decision to
push back in-person activities until May 31st. I shudder to think about all
the invective you all will receive for this decision.

As the Seneschal for a small local group, I've been very concerned about
the prospect of activities starting up in person at the end of January.
Numbers are surging here, and our local hospitals are close to full. And
yet I've seen so many comments from people who were planning to attend Gulf
Wars in March. My thought was "Are you kidding me?"

Again, thank you.

Lord Georius von Wien (mka James Gilbreath)
Shire of Okeborne Keep
Kingdom of Meridies