[sca-comments] [SPAM] From Bank of America Telegraphic transfer notice

infobankofamericausa0112 at gmail.com infobankofamericausa0112 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 05:50:36 CST 2020

Je vous ai invité à remplir le formulaire suivant :
Invitation – Formulaire de réponse

Pour remplir ce formulaire, consultez :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfw6TSqH2MWY_xnRraJ3JXAw6OjeYgYOtMru17lPIFWkHxM1g/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Bank of America New York Head Office of (Paying Bank)
Bank of America Tower at One Bryant Park is a 1,200 ft
(366 m) skyscraper in the Midtown district of Manhattan
in New York City, in the United States.

Attention: Customer Your Fund Transfer $2.8MILLION,

We are hereby officially notify you concerning your fund
telegraphic,Transfer through our bank, Bank of America, New York, to
your bank account, which has been officially approved by the
management of World Bank Swiss (WBS) to credit the sum of
US$$2.8MILLION, into your bank account. This fund was part of the
lodged Late President Saddam Hussein of Iraq discovery fund with World
Bank of Switzerland, which the Swiss Bank has decided to distribute it
generously to help few lucky individuals and the American Government
is in agreement with the Swiss Bank to distribute the fund to 700
hundred thousand people in America, Europe & Asia in other to help
improve their businesses

These are the information we needed to be reconfirmed by you.and you
are advise to reply here as soon as you get this message for the
immediately process to transfer the money into your bank account once
the information is provide by you,

1.Your full name
2.Your Direct Cell
3.Your address

reply me Via(bankofamericausa01 at aol.com) for
more details.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Jean Phillip

Google Forms vous permet de créer des enquêtes et d'en analyser les
résultats.