[Finance] Conference call on November 21

rsherman at director.sca.org rsherman at director.sca.org
Mon Nov 13 21:32:13 CST 2017

All -

At the conference call on November 21 (you should all now have the gotomeeting invite), I would like to review the following:

*  Progress on installing quickbooks and making adjustments to the variance reporting     system

*  Review of the current investment policy (previously emailed to you -- but you can't find it let me know and I will re-send) and possible recommendations to the Board

*  Review of audit cycle, which Renee reports is as follows:
           Engagement Letter – May
           Audit – June/July
           Draft Report & Finalization, including all requirements for CPA/SCA Tax Filings – Oct.
    She says that Corporate office is looking at changing the cycle to earlier in the year.

Of course, if there is anything else you would like to discuss, just let me know. Have scheduled the meeting for an hour.

Aloha,

Dick