[Finance] Finance Committee meeting

rsherman at director.sca.org rsherman at director.sca.org
Wed Nov 1 11:00:40 CDT 2017

All -

Would like to schedule another finance committee meeting (hopefully for less than an hour) to update you on the budget and the transition to quickbooks; discuss an update of the investment policy; and have Renee give us an overview of the audit cycle.

Looking at Tuesday, November 21 at 5:30 pm PST.  Please let me know if that will work for each of you and also please specifically respond to say you got this email as I am not yet completely confident that the email list is working properly.

Thanks.

Dick