[Communications] gazette proposal

Todd Fischer via communicationscomm communicationscomm at lists.sca.org
Fri Oct 27 07:34:53 CDT 2017

Vandy,

Will there be any communication with the editors of Gazettes that currently
exist? Are we hoping to use what they have already built and make them part
of this transformation? As editor of the Ealdormere Gazette I am in contact
with all the other Gazette editors and would be happy to liaison between us
and them.

- Todd

--
Todd H. C. Fischer, author: www.todd-fischer.com